VTI KOREA GLOVEBOXES ACCESSORIES
- Measuring range: 0-500 ppm.
- Our analyzer uses a P₂O₅ sensor, which is corrosion resistant.
- The P₂O₅ sensor can be renewed by acid cleaning when contamintated with Hydrofluoric Acid or other corrosive substances.
- Solid state sensor needs no maintenance during lifetime – no extra cost to replace fuel cells.
- Measuring range: 0-1000 ppm.
- Our analyzer uses a ZrO₂ sensor, which extends the life span, while improving to overall durability.
- vacuum pump standard.
- Displacement: 8m3/h (Higher displacements available)
- Pump speed: 1800 RPM
- Ultimate pressure: 2 x 10-3 mbar
- Maximum power usage (110v): 550w
- Sound level: 48 dB
- Flange size: KF25/NW25.
- Quiet operation along with a power saving automatic shut down.
- We use our angle valve in all our glove box products for a highly effective automatic purging system.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Flange size: NW40/KF40 (Custom sizes available upon request).
- Uses a pneumatic actuator for precise control.
- Our dust filter integrates in to both the gas inlet and outlet port of our purification system.
- Removes 99% of particles greater than 0.3 microns.
- Easily replaceable by user for simple maintenance.
Oil Mist Filter
- Our mist filter captures the oil mist from the outlet of vacuum pumps, which would otherwise be expelled into the atmosphere
- KF25 flange connections are used on either end of the oil mist filter allowing easy connection to a ventilation system.
- Feedthroughs allow you to integrate your equipment both in to and out of your glove box.
- Available in a variety of types: Electrical, USB, BNC, Gas/Liquid, Vacuum, Signal Cable, Instrumentation, and many more.
- We can customize any feedthrough to your specifications.
- Most feedthroughs are all stainless steel construction.
- Our feedthroughs are tested at the factory for an excellent seal.
- Our solvent trap removes harmful solvent vapor from your glove box atmosphere while also protecting the purification system.
- Available as an internal or external configuration.
- Absorbent Media: Activated Carbon.
- Internal type mounts on gas inlet port of our purification system.
- External type mounts in our purification system cabinet, freeing up space within your glove box.
- Available in a variety of sizes, lengths, and mil thicknesses.
- Butyl has the highest permeation resistance to gas and water vapors
- Highly resistance to ketones (MEK, MIBL, Acetone) and esters.
- Effectively eliminates localized static charges.
- Pulse rate and ion balance controls allow for effective calibration and adjustment.
- Ionization range: 12″.
- Made in the United States of America.